You've decided to take advantage of the growing demand for agritourism by opening your farm to the public and offering activities like...
- Pumpkin Patch Visits
- Cut Your Own Christmas Tree
- Harvest Festivals
- Corn Mazes
- Hay Rides
- Sleigh Rides
- Pony Rides
- Petting Zoos
- Horse Boarding Stables
- Pick Your Own Fruits and Veggies
- Share the unique heritage of your generational farm
- Retail Shops - Crafts, Antiques, Food, Farmers' Markets
Your customers are on the Internet, looking for just the right place to share the season with their family, to make memories, create a tradition.
I can help you get found by developing your online presence with a desktop website and mobile website...
- Implementing search engine optimization (SEO) strategies on your desktop site lets Web spiders crawl your site so you're visible on the Internet.
- Developing a mobile site that delivers fast-loading relevant content for your potential customers. (Did you know 2 out of 10 searches in 2012 were on a mobile device and that Microsoft predicts mobile searches will outpace desktop searches by 2016? How does your site look on a smart phone?)
- Creating relevant and useful content so you can connect with potential customers.
- Setting up your site and showing you how to maintain, update and add to your site.
With your business goals (number of visitors, venues, sales, expenses) clearly in mind, we can have your mobile and desktop websites online and you can put your focused marketing plan in action.
Whether you want to add a new layer to your existing marketing or you need to build your online presence from scratch, contact me today.